I ran really really bad in my early session today, I don't remember the last time I ran this poorly(can't win any hand, and every big hand was counterfeited/coolered/sucked out). Then I decided to come back for another session. I won a few big pots from value betting very thin and coolered fish with turned/rivered big hands. The highlight though was that I sucked out one 200bb pot against a TAG.. A8s vs AA all in pf. I just felt villian was frustrated with me, and it was sb vs bb. Obviously I shoved on him. I haven't had such a bad suckout for a very very long time. I hate it when in a long run, that was like huge -ev.
But the BS thing was that, I was down a lot and came back close to even.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nothing like a huge suckout to get the confidence back. Roll on!
Hand history please!!!
Hey anyone know if the cardrunners site is back up? I noticed that when I go to it it asks for a user name and password, but it didn't like mine. Anyone else having this problem?
PK_Robber
Post a Comment