I was up for lesson tonight. The result wasn't good, but I just want to note that I'm glad how well I can handle swings of the game. I think I can be down a lot for a session and still not feel a whole lot about it. All you can hope for is that you make good decisions and that you'll swing the other way sooner or later. Honestly, I feel I neither deserves to win or lose in this game. I'm not saying I should be break even. I'm saying win or lose comes from your ability in making the correct decisions therefore you deserve exactly what you deserve, whatever that might be. So it's best not to think about it or let it affect you. I'm definitely closer to being indifferent about the results.
But with that said, I really like to be winning on PS especially I need to be playing shit tons of hands there in the next 2 weeks. We'll see.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's cool to see that in January you were playing 25NL.
Post a Comment