Playing the best poker of my life, but results just is not showing. To explain my frustration, I lost like 3 stack vs stack where it was profitable to do so(1 x set under set, 1x AK vs JJ pf, 1x JJ vs AT all in pf) but still ended up breaking even for the session. Obviously it's nothing to complain about when you aren't losing but I had all the regulars under my fingertips and I was profitable against them.
Oh well, just venting.
One thing to note about 2/4 is that you are playing regulars all the time, you almost have to abuse some of the bad regulars while the fish can decide to stack off horribly whenever. Oh ya, my computer is really acting up these days, it's pretty frustrating when you worked as a computer tech and can't fix your own computer. :(
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sometimes I think poker is just seeing who can stay clam through the bad and boring times to exploit the good.
and all that hand reading stuff and what not.
Poker is definitely about discipline, which I currently do not have but am working on. Sounds like you are doing fine. Keep it up!
a_good_year
Neb, would you please update the link to my blog.
http://ganetight.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment