Saturday, December 29, 2007

10k hands within 24hrs anyone?

Well somehow I managed it. It wasn't that bad, though I needed to take a break after 6.5k after getting a real bad headache.

I'm definitely learning from my 9 tables 1/2 grinding experience. It's funny what playing a ton of hands can do for you. Though, I'm running pretty poorly. I got stuck in really crappy spots and make some marginal plays. I don't think the decisions were poor, just the results were. And for some reason, people just love sucking out my AA all in pf. But when you are talking about a sample of 10k hands, I guess these suckouts are expected.

That said, I'm again revisiting some of the fundamentals of the game. I love it when something just clicks. Btw, I'll post a picture once I make my Supernova status. Though, it's really nothing to brag about.

1 comment:

Matt said...

yeah... thats pretty sick.