Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Almost forget...

I guess it's because I've been running pretty well lately that I completely forgotten how a dry session was like. I don't mind it too much. What I do mind today was making a pretty spewy play, the second I shoved it, I knew it was a big mistake. Not that I thought my hand was not good, but the line was terrible. I just wasn't thinking, I guess it was somewhat tilt induced. I guess sometimes the timing is what will kill you. For most part, I'm not too worried about my spews. I mean it's bound to happen, I hope I just learn from it. The truth is that it's pretty expected since I don't usually play long sessions.

If you are perfect, there is no room to improve and that's not a good thing when you are not at where you want to be. On another note, finals are over so I'm planning to get a bunch done. One is to make Supanova for PS.

No comments: