Friday, August 17, 2007

Awesome "Upgrades"

Okay, this post has nothing to do with poker. I bought a new mouse and a new headset today. My old mouse was not functioning properly. The IE3.0 was double clicking when I want a single click, you can imagine how annoying that is. So I wanted something similar to replace it. There is a new re-release version of IE3 that I thought about getting, but I wanted some changes. And I decided on the "Razer Death Adder", this mouse is awesome. I can't describe how good it is. Just the feel and everything is awesome. It's a gaming mice so the precision is just unmatched. Here's a pic:


and yes, it glows. :) Only downside to this mouse is that it's pretty expensive for a mouse, but if it lasts me a while, it's definitely well worth it. I like it even more than the ie3.0 honestly.


I also bought these headset the "Steel Series 5H". The version 2 has a mic built in. I was looking really hard for one of those big ass headphones but I want a mic to go with it. Well this thing comes with a mic and you can hide the mic inside the headphone, which is exactly what I'm looking for. It's pretty sweet. Though it has these speaker holes on the outside on the headphones that apparently defeats the purpose of a headphone. It's relatively soft, but still kind of weird "feature". I don't know how long this thing will last, but the sound quality on it is great. I definitely recommend it.

Here is how it looks:



The 2 purchase came out to total of ~100 in newegg, so it's not too bad. Both items are sweet. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

neb when are you going to do a vid for the cr members buddy-cool headset
..damo

verneer said...

Don't think of purchases in terms of $$ - think of them in terms of buy-ins.