I decided to play 90% PS tables today, I played both 1/2 and 2/4. On the 2/4 tables, I got literally destroyed. I mean I coinflipped a few times, did not win one on 2/4 tables and I ran QQ vs AA all in on the turn. I ended up down 6 BIs on 2/4 but in the 1/2 tables, I went up 3 BIs so that "saved" me. I felt that other than a couple hands, I played really well just really got nothing going for me. The funny thing was that 90% of my 2/4 tables were losing tables and 90% of my 1/2 tables were winners.
I guess I'm not really worried about being down. So far in PS 2/4, I'm down overall there. I'm not going to pull out from there any time soon but it's dipping a little low right now. I'll try to see if anybody wants to transfer some money between the sites later.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment