Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First 1K day at 2/4

So I finished my first +1k day at 2/4. I mean it's basically just +2.5BIs. But I'm glad my first stab into this stake was good results. I haven't been put to the test yet, I mean if I go on a 10 BI downswing, it's going hurt here. Overall though, I'm pretty sure I can beat this stake. Though I haven't gotten into too many tough situations or the results have been good so far. What I do notice is that people respect raises even more and are more willing to fold. I think this is a good thing because of my new style.

I'm pretty excited about this new challenge. It's been 2 months since I moved up, and this move up was anticipated to be really rough. So far, the transition has been really smooth. I think it's mostly that I really learned a lot these past month or two. Most are just fundamental things but nevertheless, it's really important. Well let's hope I can keep this up! Thanks for the encouragement for those who I talked to today.

2 comments:

verneer said...

Congrats! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Heh, once I get a reliable internet connection I will see you at the tables...