I know I said I was going to wait for 50BIs to stab 2/4. But I did it with 40 instead. I guess I have been unmotivated with the game lately. After screwing Ironman, I just had very little incentive to play. I felt the solution was move up, new challenge, make more money. I'm not expecting some great results but I would hope I will though.
Anyways, I did 2 sessions so far today. First session went really dry and down 2BIs. The second session, I made 4. So overall I'm up a little over 2 bis. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be swinging up and down in this week.
The thing is that I think the games get tougher as you move up but it's not considerably tougher. The regulars will be smarter and better, but the money doesn't come from them majority of the time. As long as you can play them semi-optimally I think you'll be fine. But who knows, I'm sure I'll learn a lot from this experience and I'm just experiencing a small upswing, that's all. It'll be a while until I'm a solid regular in 2/4.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Naaaaaaaaasty -- sick to see you're jumping up so quickly. GL at the new level!
2/4 is much more aggressive than 1/2. GL.
Post a Comment