SirNeb's Blog
A poker blog for my daily progress.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Screw Ironman
Not going to bust my ass on that stupid shit anymore. I mean it doesn't take much effort but for such little reward, I'm not going to worry about it.
1 comment:
Greg Slaughter
said...
Me too!!!
August 12, 2007 at 9:47 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Neb
View my complete profile
Links
Cap Anson
CTS
Doublerfpoker
FruityPro
Game Tight
Heineken23
Jon Miller's Challenge
Malfaire
Mike
Papabigballer
Smaptastic
Spark929
The Main's Domain
Verneer
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2009
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2007
(243)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
▼
August
(19)
Finished Grinding PS!
Struggling...
PS Strikes Again
My First Staking Deal
Couple things I struggle with...
After slightly over 10k hands...
Nice to Score a Winning Session
Played Well, still down
Good Articles
Grind grind grind
2/4 Update
Awesome "Upgrades"
Withdrawal
First 1K day at 2/4
Okay I cheated
Screw Ironman
Comments for a fellow CR'er
Poker is Swingy
Thoughts of Winrates/Aggression
►
July
(20)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(38)
1 comment:
Me too!!!
Post a Comment