Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Nice to Score a Winning Session
It's nice to score a winning session, 1 BI up. But it's not that great when you ran set over set and sucked out a 25/75. I definitely need to keep developing my hand reading skills, 2/4 definitely is pushing that limit for me and I feel I'm using it more than ever. Also I'm working on building the next thinking level, "what does villian think I have?". In 2/4, this is really big. You can represent a bluff, or you can represent a made hand to bluff. Sometimes against some regulars, you can think on the 4th level and use that to dodge bullets. The thing is that people try to play deceptive too much and in some ways, when lines start to make no sense. In utter confusion, you'll actually make complete sense of what he's trying to do. Deep stuff, but I try not to over think things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment