Thursday, August 16, 2007
Withdrawal
I think I decided temporarily what I'm going to do with cashing out. I'm going to just take 100% of my FT rakeback out as a direct withdrawal. I definitely want to build my BR up to at least 80BIs on 2/4 before thinking of cashing out any of my roll. I think this will help me financially, also will motivate me to play more hands. It's not bad because I still make about 10-20dollars an hour on FT rakeback. In some ways, it's a good way for a stable income. I mean rakeback is always stable, you pretty much earn the same amount based on hands played. Unlike the actual game, you go through up and down swings every other day, rakeback can be a set income. Weird way to think about it, but I'll stick with that for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment