Monday, August 27, 2007

Struggling...

I'm struggling a little right now, but I'm making some adjustments. I think I should be fine once I calibrate those adjustments to my needs. It's just that I put a shit tons of hands in today with very little to show for it. I guess the short term results don't bother me, but when it comes to the point that you feel like your confidence is getting hit, that's when you know you are in a bit of trouble.

But since I started playing 2/4, I've been changing up my game a lot. I've just been thinking a lot about certain things and trying to improve in a long run. The problem is that I'm never sure if I'm making the correct changes, I guess it's just part of the learning process. You are going to have to go through this sooner or later.

I say this many times before, but I definitely think PS is a lot harder to beat than FT. But I'm glad I'm playing in PS to "toughen" me up. Though I hope my PS roll doesn't go busto in the meantime.

3 comments:

HyperAggrDonk said...

Yo. Let me know what changes you are making that you aren't sure of. We can sit down one on one via skype if you want.
-B

papabigballer said...

Sup man. Very cool to see you helping Josh out. Class act. I feel you are definitely just slumping and no worries. You definitely have the game and the determination. Just glad you're not playing 200nl anymore so I dont have to see you at my table ;-)

Anonymous said...

keep plugging away mate, you'll get there,