I haven't really been grinding poker for a while. I think I'm going to start again. I was actually pretty happy with my "overall" game today but I stacked off some spots where I knew I was beating nothing, which kind of annoyed me. I gave myself an excuse to call, I need to control that part of me. Even if the results were good, I think those calls were bad. So I played really well with majority of my hands, but played bad when the pot was huge. Overall, it's not too bad. I went down 3BIs, but nothing major.
Once in a while, I seem to go through some stretches where I become a huge calling station and don't fold anything when I know I'm beat. It's pretty funny, I think it's part of listening to your inner voice and not go with your logic. That's a spewy little fellow. I need to remind myself to stick with a plan and follow through.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment