I started playing 200nl sessions now. The plays are very similar to 100nl, I just feel a little uncomfortable not knowing who the regulars are. Obviously I can tell easily by their stats whether he is solid or not. Not to mention, I haven't done much datamining so no stats on most players is definitely another factor. I ran pretty good today but I have to admit that cards went my way on the big pots and I wasn't stuck in a lot of marginal decisions.
I think I want to officially move up to 200nl. But I'm going to do many more sessions with just 4 tables(maybe 6 at max) to feel completely comfortable before 9 tabling this stake. So far, I don't feel much difference from 100nl other than bet sizing and stack sizes.. That's a good sign I guess.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment