I think the reason for my downswing is because I've been playing really "lazy poker". Basically I'm playing completely predictable and exploitable. Maybe this is the difference between 100nl and 200nl, people are a little smarter. You need to get more value by exploiting what you know about them, if they have a strong hand, they probably will call a huge bet.
I'm trying to play with more deception and play according to villian's holdings. I have been playing the same lines and playing the same manner for a lot of typical situations. This is bad and it's costing me in value. I feel the way to beat this stake is by winning more than you are losing, this is true for poker in general of course. I just need to learn to better exploit villians and play solid winning poker(and hopefully got super sucked out/coolered in the process).
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment