I'm pretty indifferent about whether I should loosen up my pf 3betting or leaving it the way it is. Lately, I've been opening more in the MP and UTG positions, people rarely 3bets you light there. The toughest players I have to deal with day to day are the ones that 3bets light, I end up having to give up a lot of hands and playing more tight from LP than I usually am. In some ways, it disrupts my play and kind of throw me off rhythm. I've been 4betting these regulars, and end up running KK vs AA two times today. That's just great.
I feel I'm playing pretty good overall, I didn't spew where I thought I was spewing. But I suspect there might be a leak in my overall game. I just can't get my hands on it yet. We'll see.
Anyways, results these days have been horrible. Basically been breaking even the whole day, I think I'm down about 2.5BIs total. I tried not looking at my results during my sessions, but I knew I was down a bit. I want to eventually incorporate this soon, but at the moment, I want to solidly get my feet stable in 200nl. When I feel confident about my play there, I'll definitely stop checking my results for the day.
I'm looking forward to Tuesday and Wednesday's session. It'll probably my small slump right now.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just took a stab at 200nl and this is the first thing I noticed. It feels like everyone 3bets. Long story short.... a few days later and 6-7 buyins down-- I'm back at 100nl.
Best of good luck!
Post a Comment