Friday, June 15, 2007

Woo!

I got two things to celebrate for. First is today being my first +1000 day! I guess that's not that uncommon for 200nl when you are running well. Second is that my BR reached 10k!

The games on Fridays are extremely soft in 200nl. I mean I was getting paid off with TP or OP almost every time. Guys were sooo bad, even worse than I've seen in 100nl. Also it's nice they don't suck you out with some random rivered 2Ps. Playing solid TAG is extremely profitable.

That said, I want to take the time to really thank those who have supported me. I can't thank them enough, these people included those who left comments on my blog giving me encouragements and obviously my mentor/teacher Brian and Pawel, I learned so much from them in these 1.5 months. I hope I can continue to show progress and give some back for what I've taken.