Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Solid ABC Poker

Just playing solid ABC poker. Doing very well. I was down 7 playing kind of crazy yesterday, was only 4 tabling. A lot of coinflips/bluffs didn't go my way. So I decided to just grind back up with 9 tables, ended up only down 4 for the night.

Rakeback is good for many things. For me, it's helpful psychologically. Knowing that you can cash out and your downswing look more minimal is nice. Like last night, I was down 4. Though 4 BIs is not that big, I cashed out 1.5BI from rakeback now it seems like I'm only down 2.5! It's good to pay tricks with your mind to make yourself more content.

Today, I just played solid ABC poker, making all +ev plays. I ended up my biggest winning day, making almost 6BIs over 1.3k hands. These days, I feel confident I am beating 100nl quite easily. Though I'm not beating it by much, it feels good I can be down 10BIs and still be confident that I'm a winning player in the stake.

1 comment:

verneer said...

Congrats on a good day!