Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tilt! (Whine Alert!)

I did an extremely short session, been really looking for a big upswing or at least slowly climb up. But since last Tuesday, the only way it's been going is down. I'm pretty honest to myself, ya there were spots I could play better but I really felt I played really well the whole week.

So I really felt this week, my pp just weren't hitting much sets. At least the action is very minimal. So today, I played this short session and sets were hitting!

This is the first big pot of the session.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1210554

Not too happy with that result, since I was really looking forward to having a winning session or two. Oh well, keep moving on.


This hand is against a regular sitting on my left.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1210558


TILT!!! I guess my tilt comes from having expectations and when it doesn't go my way, it just blows.


Shortly after the last hand, this hand happened. I was still dealing with tilt from the last hand. But it's easy to get just your money in with a set, you almost can't play it poorly. But honestly I played it differently than I would have if I wasn't tilted. Either way I don't hate how I played it.


http://www.pokerhand.org/?1210583


I quit my session right after I lost this pot. I was extremely tilted, so it was best before I donk off more money.



Anyways, sorry for the bad beats/cooler whine. I hope things will turn for the better after tonight and tomorrow's night's lesson.

No comments: