Sunday, June 3, 2007

Down $3 dollars!

I had a 3 session day, though 1 session was only 200 hands(lost 1.5bi) because I was interrupted by my mom. On my second session, this hand came up:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1144569

I wasn't worried he had AA until on the flop where he played it like he had the nuts. If he played it "normal" I would probably be playing my KK for stacks on an nonace flop. While contemplating whether to call, I was thinking "shit, is this happening to me?". I reflected on my image, it was "normal" to my standards, I haven't been 3betting anybody on that table, and I had nothing going against this villian. Thinking back, I should have made the fold. Even if he was making a play, he could easily have me dominated anyways. Sigh, I hate shipping 200bb to a 30/10/3 player.

At the end of the day, I came out only down 3 dollars! I'm actually pretty happy with the results given I was down 3BIs at the start of the 3rd session.

No comments: