I'm officially only up 5 bucks for the month. Happy days.. :) At one point, I think I was at 3k. You can blame bad plays and etc.. but being completely honest with myself, I'm running really bad. I'm not saying I couldn't have played certain hands better but the truth is at that particular moment, I made the best decision at the time. So I can't complain about that. I mean everyone makes mistakes including the biggest winners but their correct decisions are overcoming their mistakes. Therefore, it makes them a winning player. I know now that I'm playing pretty well, but just I'm not getting things to go my way.
Anyways, when you struggle, you start to think of more ways to improve your game. This is what I'm doing, I didn't really change much that I did but I'm adding stuff to become better. This is a good experience, I'm really glad my BR gives me that luxury to not worry about losing it all. I don't know when things will turn around, nor do I have control over that. All I can do is keep playing my best game and making the best decision possible. I already stopped thinking about the fact I am in a downswing, because that doesn't change the results nor my performance.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment