So I played a couple days without checking my cashier. I really like it, I mean I don't know the results but I feel I'm not worried whether I'm up or not. I'm just playing and not worrying about the results. I would recommend those who are result oriented to try this exercise, I'm definitely feel a lot "free" from the mental stress of the game. Another thing is that I've been forced to think of plays in the "long term", frequently I ask myself "is this going to be profitable in a long run?". This is something I didn't really do because I worried about the immediate result of the play I was making.
Also I think if I have leaks in my game, it'll be easier to spot once I see a much bigger sample size though I'll forget most of the reasons why I made a play. The upside is that you can see your own hands without a bias.
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have started to do the no looky as well and like it. I have been reading your blog and have it linked to mine. If you would do the same that would be great. Keep up the good posts on the blog as well as CR mid limit cash section.
http://gametight.blogsource.com/
Matt
sure, I'll link you. Please do tell me how your experiment goes. Good Luck!
I already feel much better having played only 3 sessions like this. I will check the roll on 8/1 and keep you informed of my mental state along the way.
Matt
http://gametight.blogsource.com/
Do you have a way to check your PT stats without seeing your totals?
Matt
no, that's why I decided to check once a week so I can review my hands/stats or whatever.
Post a Comment