Finally a winning session! One thing I'm working on tightening up my raising a limper range. I think that's a small leak of mine. It's good to isolate limpers but when you do it too much, people start to give you little credit. Basically I'm strengthening my range of raising EP limpers. Also, I'm paying more attention to flop textures and taking away pots at appropriate times.
Also one thing I need to remind myself is every cent I put into a pot, I should be expecting a return and try to avoid RIO situations as much as possible. Just wait for a better spot if things get hairy, losing tons of money in one bad spot is not the winning way.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm still experiencing the same downswing...down 12 buy-ins. My pocket K's ran ito pocket A's 7 of the 9 times...so it's pretty horrible.
Greetz,
Ricci
Post a Comment