So I do not know how much I'm up or down. But I think I played pretty decent poker, I screwed up on some value betting situations with my monsters but that happens. I feel good about my game right now, I'm playing very confidently and aggressively.
The difficulty now is that I need to train myself not to think how I did in the last session, or try to calculate how much I am up or down. I just need to focus on playing my best game and keep it that way. Make the decision and move on.
I think I'm going to skip the PIF weekly updates this week for the purposes of this exercise. I don't think anybody really cares how well or bad I do anyways. My plan is stick with this for this month. I'll see the results and see how I feel about it, if everything goes to plan I might even just stop checking at regular interval basis.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment