Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Played really poorly

I don't know how many times I called down w/ an OP today and was shown a bigger OP. I just wasn't believing anybody has anything. Maybe I'm being a donk that thinks someone has AK all the time. It might spawned because I caught a big bluff from a regular earlier and he sucked out to hit a gutter on the river(though the money was already in on the turn).

Btw, I look at my BR today. Well it's hard to avoid it every time when you are multitabling and trying to reload every two seconds. Today I accidentally stared right at where the numbers were, that was just great. Actually I did that two times in one session! Oh well, I guess I'll just review my stats and hands today. But overall I'm up a bit. If I didn't play poorly today, I think I would have done much better. It's iffy, because I made some call downs that could or could not go my way. It WAS the best decision I made at that time, but I'm not too fond of it after thinking back on some of them. I think I'm in the "call down" mood and think everybody is bluffing me.


*edit* After reviewing my session, I don't think I played that poorly. Just put into tough spots that I decided to go with.

No comments: