Thursday, July 19, 2007

Very Weird Session

I played a relatively long session and it was really weird. I was put into a lot more marginal situations than I usually am. I dealt with many situations that I haven't encounter before. Also, it seemed like every time I flopped a big hand, someone turns or rivers a big deceptive hand. It was pretty frustrating overall.

There were couple spots I felt I could have played better, but a few spots, it was just so marginal that I just went with my read. It's horrible to think when you have a good hand, villian has some weirdly played better hand. I was probably showing down less than 30% winning hands.

At least I found some situations where I had leaks in my game. That's always a plus. But I feel like I'm on a break even stretch these past week or two. Though I think I'm slowly climbing up, but I always end up having these losing sessions follow closely behind. Anyways, nothing I can do about the past, just play better for the future. But I need a break today.

No comments: