I decided to consciously only 3bet if I'm going to play a hand PF(except for low - mid PP) and if I'm going to play a hand postflop, I either.. 1) have a made hand that I'm raising with 2) I have a draw that I am raising with. 3) I am making a move on a particular villian. Other than those requirements, I fold everything. I even stopped completing sb with anything less than SC or high broadway hand(though it was still profitable before).
After only 500 hands, my VPIP is 18.34, PFR 16.84, Flop AF 13.5, Turn AF 11.0, River AF 6.0, Total AF is 11.0. I mean this is over a small sample, but power of aggression is shown. I managed to win a little under 2 BIs and 17.1bb/100. Again, nothing spectacular but I do feel the difference when I'm controlling the pot more. Also, it's much easier to know where you stand in a hand playing aggressively. I also notice people start to play back at me and stop respecting my raises. They'll call me down with mid pair and pay me off while I value bet the heck out of them. Also, I see less bluffs coming at me, maybe because they fear I'll reraise them.
I'll continue to mess around some more, these stats are way out of norm for me. Though I do like my VPIP and PFR packed together and AF higher(obviously not 11, but above 4 is good).
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment