Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Solid Poker

I played some pretty solid poker. I had some problems moving around on tables where I get 2+ callers every time and people limp every single hand. I guess I should just play more tight, which I did. But when hands don't hit and you are getting played back, it's tough. I fired back a lot and some tables almost gave me absolutely no respect. My cbets are like air to them, which is fine. So I wait for a big hand, btw, which never came. Or when it did come, I have some idiot shoving 200bb deep on a paired board versus my 12bb-ish cbet.

Anyways, I can't complain that I still ended up slightly ahead. I'm glad I played solid and didn't let frustration get the best of me. I didn't make fancy plays when I was frustrated at certain villians who were abusing position and raising me off hands. I played solid and assessed the situation the best I could. That's all I could ask for when I didn't make hands much.

1 comment:

Malfaire said...

neb, i never left you my blog address: http://malfairepoker.blogspot.com/