I feel I've been pretty lazy about table selection. Yes, we've heard it all. You don't need it much in these stakes. I think that's false. Table selection is pretty important. I feel this is pretty key for FTP because datamining is a norm on that site.
Also, I feel I've been sticking it out on tables that I shouldn't be sticking at. I question why I do that because there is much easier money out there than duking it up there. I'm going to try to focus on playing more hands against fish. I'm trying to improve my winrates drastically. I've been pretty frustrated with my growth. I guess I'm really looking for some real results, and any edge I can get is a good thing.
Last note, I had a pretty nice session practicing what I mentioned above.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment