Saturday, March 3, 2007

FTP, tonight 9 tables

First of all, I deposited 600 into Full Tilt and currently I'm trying to work off my bonuses and make some rakeback.

Pahud came out with support for resizable FT tables. So I decided to fire up 6 tables at start, but then I added 3 more tables from PS. So for the first time since 10nl, I 9 tabled for a duration of time. Honestly it wasn't that bad, and obviously I didn't know who the donks are. I played my cards and the board mostly.

Anyways, after I made the deposit, I'm down a couple BIs overall. This kind of sucks. And with my 9 table adventure, I've seen so many sets against my pretty good hands that it's ridicious. I had 3 set vs set in one night, 2 of which went against me. This could be due to that I'm playing more tables. That in itself, explains my -2 BIs. I'm not sure if I'm on a bad run of cards or I'm just struggling to win 25nl.

FT 25nl is definitely giving me a lot of trouble, though I don't think the villians are tougher than PS. They are admittably a little more aggressive than PS, but overall, I can profit from them fine. I don't think I made a lot of mistakes tonight. A few hands I am sure I should have played better, but many I felt it was the best play.

I hope I don't lose confidence because I'm running bad at the moment. I definitely do wonder if someone else was playing my cards, could they have done better? I'm sure that answer is a "yes". Either way, if I have to learn the hard way, the FT bonuses/rb will come in handy while I stay even or however I will be doing.

No comments: