Sunday, March 4, 2007

Nothing revolutionary but still a breakthrough

I was getting pretty frustrated yesterday. So I wanted to see if I can find more leaks into my game. I rarely ever look at the "misc stats" on pokertracker. And I noticed all my hands 2P+ were making a ton of money but one pair was a huge leak. So I wanted to reflect my plays and I guess that's what I'm working on. It's difficult to decide whether your one pair is good, I guess experience will help that.

That said, even though I was trying to focus on it, I still find myself making some mistakes with my big PPs. I probably would be a much bigger winner this session, but I made a mistake on an OP situation which I should have folded. It would be an easy fold. I think if I had AA instead of JJ, it would have been a correct play to call the all in, because you are beating a lot of the OP hands in a long run. This is an uncertainty though. I'll have to think about it some more how to correctly play TP, OPs type hands.

No comments: