Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Good run
Pretty nice, I'm running pretty well. I don't think it has to do with I'm getting lucky, it's just table selection is really key. I have accumulated enough experience to deal with any type of donks if I can get accurate read on them. I think I'm going to start lowering down my table #s at the beginning of a session until I get a hang of those tables and work my way up. I leaked a bit of money at the beginning of today's session. But I can't complain because I still came out 3.5BIs ahead and yesterday was almost 4BI. Weird thing was that I seriously did not feel I was up during the session because of the few mistakes I made. I thought I probably ran about even during the session. Again, can't complain.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment