Friday, March 30, 2007

Feeling confident, another moveup?

Tonight, I took a nap. Was dead tired trying to crank out this paper last night. Stayed at the school for the whole day practically. Anyways, I woke up and I just felt an urge to take a stab into 100nl. I thought about that relative to my BR, and decided on the amount of BIs before I pull out if I run bad. Honestly, I felt the session was no different than a 50nl session except more money is going in.

Overall, I did well during the session. I played relatively much less tables than I usually would at 50nl, but I was playing in really juicy tables. I've been stressing table selection a lot, so I think it'll be my edge regarding this moveup. Hopefully I can make this moveup permanent and build my BR to a more comfortable level. ~40BIs.

No comments: