Sunday, March 11, 2007
Sigh
One would think it is easy to lay down TPTK/OP, in reality, when you have to make the decision it's very difficult to make the tough one; fold it! This is especially true against unknowns. I made 2 big mistakes today. One, I thought since I was playing kind of fishy, the villian could overplay his TPGK vs my TPTK but I was wrong. The other, I knew his range perfectly but I refused to believe it and felt a hand I knew could beat none of his range. That was the most frustrating play. Even though I dropped 3-4BIs within the first 15 minutes, I somehow recovered to being down only a little over 1 BI. I guess that's an accomplishment. Then again, I didn't get into these tough decisions again for the rest of the session. Well at least the result was favorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment