I upped my aggression it seems on today's session. I was running pretty well at certain time. I feel good about my game, my hand reading is pretty dead on. I was hitting a lot more flops today and made a few very marginal calls when I couldn't put them on a certain hand. Those were pretty light calls but I felt pretty confident with them. Sometimes it goes the other way, but I've been just shunning off bad results. Unless it was done by a bad decision, I don't think twice about it. I just keep moving and grinding in more hands.
Today I ran good, I was playing to 6-8 tables with pretty solid reads. At one point, all my tables had tough decisions. I mean I always played 6 tables and never run into these situations. Being a past war2/bw player, you learn to multitask very often. But today, at that moment, I was worked. I got a huge headache after things slowed down. So I cut my session short to recover from it.
Lately, I feel like my game just leveled up. These past days, I've been making pretty solid reads and playing really solidly. This is a good sign. But I know I still have a lot to learn.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to see your doing well Neb, keep it up.
Mark
Post a Comment