Ya, I did another session. People definitely are less out of line than they were in 50nl. They still call their TPGK down easily, their stack vs stack mistakes are much lower than they were in 50nl. Maniacs are pretty tough to beat due to their aggression and their level of "maniac" is higher, they are smarter. So it's easy to fall prey to them.
On another note, I didn't win any 100bb stacks, but I did keep up a nice winrate winning small pots over time. I guess that's how it is in higher limits. My stats are pretty normal other than that my PFR went down a little bit. Overall, this is pretty much my normal game. I haven't really made ANY bluff at all, maybe just cbets and some semi bluffs. That's pretty much a big difference between my game in 50nl and 100nl. I made a lot more second barrelling, but I feel even though people give second barrels more respect, it's hard for me to make it profitable when they are still very tight on their TP. They are never folding them. Maybe I just need to find better spots.
I'm sure as I play more in this limit, I'll loosen my game a lot. Even though my comfort level is very good, I know it's the same as lower limits yet. I guess this is good, so I can take time to adjust. Anyways, hope I can keep these winrates up.
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment