Saturday, April 7, 2007

Lazy bum

Aggression in 100nl so far is ridicious. I feel like I'm getting floated so frequently and I feel like being outplayed so often. I almost say that I'm not beating 100nl at all. People make fewer and fewer mistakes and I probably make a small set myself. So in the end, I'm probably breaking even.

On the other hand though, I really enjoy playing less tables and feel like it's worth my time. I only play 4 tables and making pretty good money(if I'm winning). I'm kind of bouncing up and down right now with my BR. One day I'll be up 2BIs, then I'll drop 2 the day after. This is driving me insane. I've been exercising table selection, but it's just hard to find the right hands to bust those fish.

Back to the topic at hand, I feel I'm playing more and more lazy these days. The game was so automatic and all I do was play the same hand the same way and was beating it. Now that I'm struggling, I'm finding more and more faults in my game. One of them is being lazy on putting people on hands. These days, all I do is play my hand based on the action they give me, I don't really conciously put him on a hand until the action requires me to do it. So with the advantage of playing less tables, I am going to focus harder and more on hand ranges/hand reading.

No comments: