Monday, April 9, 2007

Finally..

I finally took the step down. My PS roll is like dead almost. I didn't tilt, just feel like I'm not beating the limit. I took some time to think about my game. I'm putting more efforts into hand reading. Hopefully I pick things back up. I'm going to grind up from 50nl. Jumping down a level, I just immediately see the difference between the levels. It's pretty drastic. Players are just so much more aggressive in 100nl.

Anyways, this is a good time to work on the mechanics of my game. Taking in all the things I learned from 100nl, I feel like I'm again becoming a stronger player.

6 comments:

Malfaire said...

Neb, what's your SN on PS? I can ghost you sometime if you like....

Neb said...

Thanks Mark. I play on "Nebbie512" on PS and "Neb512" on FTP. Gimme a msg some time on "SirNebris" on AIM or "SirNebris@hotmail.com" for MSN.

papabigballer said...

100NL on PS has some decent regulars playing. Once you learn who the regulars are and try to avoid the decent ones (some of the regs are just bad) I think you're tides should turn. There are plenty of donks to steal money from but if you don't feel comfortable I would definitely just grind 50NL until you do. Sometimes its tough to lose 200-300$ in one session. No worries though as I'm sure you'll break through...

Malfaire said...

Agreed on what Papa said, I can give you a breakdown of who to avoid at $100NL when you're back there. Several of the regs are bad though and easily exploitable.

I'll shoot you an email, but I only use gTalk as my chat -- can't staaaaaand MSN/AIM.

Malfaire said...

Aaaaaaand my emails bounced. Not an active account?

Neb said...

ya, don't email me there. use "frankkwok@gmail.com", that's my main email.