Saturday, April 28, 2007

Frustrating Session

I made two avoidable mistakes, pretty disappointed at myself. One was just plain spew, I missed a key info on the villian. The other was bluffing a whole stack against a maniac(I didn't know he was a maniac at the time though), idiot called my river push with bottom pair on a 3bet'ed pot with an 2 aces on the board. Granted it probably wasn't the best bluff ever, but I convinced my self that the likelihood of it working was high against a sane villian. Obviously he was not sane.

Grr.. I hate making mistakes. Once I make one, I feel like my session just goes to crap. I still play solid, my mind just gets occupied about my mistake and I call myself an idiot over and over. It probably affects me emotionally for a period of time until it surpasses. The good thing is that it pushes me to play perfectly. Bad thing is that I start second guessing myself on future decisions on that particular session.

Again, result was decent. I ended being up 1BI, it was decent bb/100.

No comments: