I'm definitely struggling in 100nl. Only possibility is that I'm running really really bad. I've been playing a lot more lately, mostly to cut my losses or whatever. But I haven't done like 3+ hours sessions that often lately and I'm doing a lot these days. I'm just getting no action or being card dead.
Even though I'm basically breaking even, I feel I'm being pushed to perform better. This is good, I'm going to try to stay in the limits even if I keep breaking even. I like the challenge and I'm going to go at it head on within the limits of my BR.
On another note, I've been thinking more about timing tells. I think it's invaluable in an online environment. Remembering the timing of each bet and using it to help you make a good decision is a must. Another thing, I haven't been doing a lot lately is to pay attention to people's hand ranges. I usually look at the HH to see how they play a hand, but I mostly ignore PF. I feel this will give me an extra edge if I can manage doing this well.
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment