Friday, April 13, 2007

Hand Reading

Hand reading is something I'm working on these days. I'm actually picking this up much faster than I thought, I mean I had decent hand reading skills before, just never put the whole picture together. I want to get into a good habit of doing this in the future.

I'm still grinding 50nl right now. I restrained myself from taking a stab back at 100nl too early. I don't want to be playing scared in 100nl when I do get there. I want to play my absolute best and make a permanent move. So now, I just need to be patient and work on different aspects of my game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What up Neb!
Thanks for your anaylsis on that AA hand of mine. I felt pretty good about the call there, idk just went with it didnt feel at all like it was a desprete call. Plus i decided that if villain had the flush, he wouldve called my pfr with the Ahigh flush and kina ruled that out. Anyway check out my blog
later
double