Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finally up a session!

It was a short session but still, I went up 3 BIs, that's something to celebrate for. I've been playing more aggressively PF and try to take less risks even when chances are that my hand might be best. I made some good plays, called a bluff or 2. The best thing was that I lost a lot of favorable /50-50 all-in PF, but still came out ahead for the session. I prefer these sessions over ones where I just suck out 90% of the time, this is more balanced representation of variance.

One thing I'm really working on is suppressing any emotion that occurs during a session. I want to play logically, not emotionally. I 3bet people that are very aggressive. The result is good, they stop pushing me around as much and they start playing more straightforward, which makes the session smoother. If they decide to keep pushing against my aggression, they will make a mistake sooner or later.

No comments: