Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Short session

Just finished a short session, I got sucked out once and I made a really good call for another. I came out a little less than 1 BI ahead. I think recently I made so much money from people just bluffing into me, but to make a good call is very difficult. It's hard to know if your TPTK/OP is good at times.

I can't do anything about the suckout, so that didn't bother me. But the last hand of the session, I went down about 40bb against a shortstack because I played a draw strongly. But looking at PT, I played the hand perfectly as if the villian had his hand face up. I was actually a favorite, but I lost the hand. This kind of bothered me because I felt like I made a mistake. Maybe it's because psychologically I was shooting for a number on the session and the last hand ruined it. I need to overcome these feelings, it's stupid and unnecessary.

No comments: