Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Short Session, small gain

I finished a session earlier today. It was nothing special. I won a lot of smaller pots, I lost some smaller pots too. Overall, I came out half a BI ahead. I did play a lot safer this session, there were a couple opportunities I should have made more, but I missed out. That kind of sucks. It's not really that I'm worried about getting stacked, it's just the players are so random, I really can't be sure if they won't have so and so hand. Their lines don't even dictate any logic sometimes.

Anyways, I came out ahead, I can't complain. Obviously there are always more to learn. One thing I did notice in today's session is how loose players tend to affect my game. I mean they don't promote me to make mistakes, but loose style is horrible against them. You leak so much money in cbets and PF raises, it's not even funny. This is good, I did suspect this leak before, but I never could put 2 and 2 together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work Neb, do you datamine whilst your not playing?

Mark

Neb said...

I play on pokerstars, so there is no data mining that I know of. I guess this could be a good thing and a bad thing.