Sunday, January 28, 2007

Longer session, surprised result

I did a short session early this morning, I went down 1 BI when I ended. It wasn't a surprise since I was catching very cold cards and no action on my big hands. Later today I started a new session, I put my stack in once the whole session and got stacked from a suckout(I flopped a straight, he had 2 pairs, one of the cards paired up on the turn). I thought I was probably down the session since I only won a lot of smaller pots, and I checked and I actually went up 2 BIs(so only up 1 BI for the day minus the 1 BI I was down earlier). I was pretty surprised at the results, I didn't look the whole time. I was assuming I was behind, but I just kept playing and focus on playing well. I'm pretty happy since I'm capable of winning small pots and still upheld a pretty decent winning session.

Another note was that since it was Sunday today. I had to play very tight, so many loose PF/flop callers, I almost had no breathing room. I guess that worked out on these types of tables.

No comments: