I totally forgotten how it felt to move up limits. This was a weird experience for me. I definitely donked off 3 BIs very quickly, but still ended up just 1 BI behind. I guess that's an accomplishment. I'm not used to the aggression and there are a lot more better players it seemed. I didn't do much table selection though, I really wanted to adjust to the higher money. Hand reading seems to shine here, I missed some opportunities when I thought I knew what hand someone had but value bet too little thinking he might just not have much.
The good news is that making FPP in 50NL is very fast so I got my bonus waiting for me to clear. It'll only take 2k FPPs to clear. I'm planning to try to stay at 50NL, I'm expected some variance. I didn't get sucked out today but I really played poorly early on. I feel 50nl is going to be a new refreshing challenge, I am confident about my game but a couple BIs variance is to be expected. The biggest adjustment I think is going to be hand reading, I'm not sure if it's time to move to 3rd level thinking and start pulling more bluffs. But I did see a bunch of loose callers. I think it'll push my game to the next level if I stay. Good luck to me I guess.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Best of luck Neb. I mainly play 50NL on FTP and there are some quality players but still plenty of people just playing for fun. I wouldn't reccomend bluffing much unless u know the player can fold. Of course you know this already but just thought i'd mention.
Post a Comment