Saturday, February 3, 2007

3rd Impression on a Friday night

It's probably because it's a friday night. The games were extremely soft, I had 2 tables with an obvious fish each. Though I didn't stay long enough to clean them out because I was stacking other people on the table also. I have to admit I was hitting a lot of hands, and they were making a lot of mistakes.

The results came to that I ran up 3 BIs within an hour session. I felt I played very solid, cards fell as expected. I hit a couple big hands when someone had a huge hand themselves. It was almost impossible for them to escape from. I didn't get into any really tough decision except for one hand where I called a bluff. It was a marginal call, he was giving me 1:3 for my money and I thought it was fishy, so I went with it.

So far, 50NL is as fishy as 25NL and I feel I can move around more in this stake. People respect your image more than 25NL, and they make the same type of mistakes. Maybe I'm running good, but these guys are pretty soft when I snugged in some table selection. I'm starting to identify the regulars and some made moves on me, in which I showed them that they were messing with the wrong person. In some ways it's good that I don't know who are the solid players because I give them all respect and perhaps I can use the fact that they don't know me to take advantage. I think I have been profiting a little from the regulars, this probably won't last since they think I'm a fish. Anyways, I hope I keep this up.

No comments: