Saturday, February 3, 2007

Going up and up

I didn't play many hands but I've been doing well in the new limits. My theory is that every time I win anything, it's a good session. I won about 1.5BI in an hour session with 6 tables. I think this is pretty good. My bb/100 for 50nl is respectable. I have yet to get sucked out on stack vs stack yet, I know it's bound to happen, then again, I haven't been stack vs stack very much. I guess I'll just enjoy my run while I still got it.

Another note, I played a 20k 100 FPP VIP mtt tournament. I got to the money for once! Not much but that's a free 10 dollars for 100 FPP. That's a huge accomplishment, but honestly I got lucky. I hope I can do better next time, I'm getting a better feel for tournies, but I know I'm far from being an expert. A lot of concepts used in ActionJeff's videos, I don't quite understand. Then again I don't really focus into tournament play.

No comments: