Monday, February 12, 2007

Hot Hot Hot!

For some reason, part of me just really wanted to progress faster. I feel like I learned a lot within the last couple days and I want to keep pushing on. I guess part of me really want poker to pay off as quickly as possible. Anyways, I went back up to 50nl with a decently safe BR.

The key part of the story is that within this session, I was hitting my hands so hard and so much. It was just ridicious, I've never ran so hot. Of course, that's why I went up 3 BIs so fast. This is extremely easy when you are hitting AA vs KK PF and flopping the nuts over and over.

I know this won't last but I'm happy that the downswing I had in 50nl is "repaying" me. Of course my goal is not just some petty 3 BIs. I hope I can keep it up, keep playing solid I think I should beat 50nl.

No comments: